Moving to St. Pete with kids? You’ll love having so much to do right in your own backyard.
3 Fun Things to Do With Kids in St. Pete
1. Pro Karting Experience. At this go-kart track, children who are at least 48″ tall are permitted to drive the karts. Go-karts are all individual (single seat), so children get to drive themselves, and parents can race alongside them in the family area. “Junior” sized go-karts are available for smaller legs.
2. Puzzling Adventures. These walking tours of the waterfront are appropriate for all ages. Accessible with strollers and/or wheelchairs, these approximately two and half mile courses are open every day of the year, all times of day. Tours include brain-teasing puzzles (including word, math, and lateral thinking puzzles), fun facts, and exploring sites including the Salvador Dali Museum.
3. Sunken Gardens. These below-sea-level botanical gardens have been a St. Petersburg favorite for 100 years (since 1903). Admission is only $4 for children aged 2-11 and parking is free. Children’s programs take place every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. and are free with membership. Tropical plants, flowers, a herd of pink flamingos, koi ponds, and cascading waterfalls are some of the beautiful features here.
Are You Buying a Home in St. Petersburg?
Check out our:
- St Petersburg Condos
- St Petersburg Golf Course Homes
- St Petersburg Luxury Homes
- St Petersburg Town Homes
- St Petersburg Waterfront Homes
You can also search St. Pete listings by price:
- St Petersburg Homes under 100k
- St Petersburg Homes 100k – 200k
- St Petersburg Homes 200k – 300k
- St Petersburg Homes 300k – 400k
- St Petersburg Homes 400k – 500k
- St Petersburg Homes 500k – 600k
- St Petersburg Homes 600k – 700k
- St Petersburg Homes 700k – 800k
- St Petersburg Homes 800k – 900k
- St Petersburg Homes 900k – 1 Million
- St Petersburg Homes over 1 Million
You can even explore:
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000. If it’s easier, get in touch with us online. We’ll begin searching for your new home right away.