Are you considering a move to Clearwater, Florida? If you visit Clearwater to investigate the lifestyle, here are three restaurants you can enjoy on your trip.
1. Cristino’s Coal Oven Pizza. Start with an oven-fired pizza, panini, or Italian-style pasta dish and finish your meal with gelato. The mozzarella is homemade and the Margherita pizza is a local favorite. Eat indoors or on the comfortable outdoor patio equipped with heaters in case the evening turns chilly.
2. Lenny’s Restaurant. This brunch restaurant claims to have the best breakfast in Clearwater, and since they’ve been around 1958, they may be right. Visit the New York-style diner for lunch or breakfast and order the famous danish basket for your table (if it’s not already included with your entree). Choose from burgers, omelettes, eggs Benedict, and more.
3. Marina Cantina. Awarded the Golden Spoon Award for Best New Restaurant in 2016, Marina Cantina’s claim to fame is its two levels of rooftop dining. The menu features Mexican food favorites like quesadillas, tacos, and seafood selections and a wide selection of tequilas is available.
Are You Buying a Home in Clearwater?
Check out our:
- Clearwater Condos
- Clearwater Golf Course Homes
- Clearwater Luxury Homes
- Clearwater Town Homes
- Clearwater Waterfront Homes
You can also explore Clearwater real estate listings by price:
- Clearwater Homes under 100k
- Clearwater Homes 100k – 200k
- Clearwater Homes 200k – 300k
- Clearwater Homes 300k – 400k
- Clearwater Homes 400k – 500k
- Clearwater Homes 500k – 600k
- Clearwater Homes 600k – 700k
- Clearwater Homes 700k – 800k
- Clearwater Homes 800k – 900k
- Clearwater Homes 900k – 1 Million
- Clearwater Homes over 1 Million
You can even explore:
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000. If it’s easier, get in touch with us online. We’ll begin searching for your new home right away.