Sunny St. Petersburg, Florida is known for its large sandy beaches and hip communities. However, there is more to the city than just coastal glam. There are a variety of indoor activities and experiences offered year-round. Here are a few fun attractions you can check out on a rainy day.
Museum of Fine Arts
This museum offers an eclectic mix of antique and modern art. You’ll enjoy exploring the multiple galleries which display a mix of interesting and educational art collections and individual pieces. It’s a fun and free way to spend the day.
Regal Park Place Stadium
This indoor cinema features 16 three dimensional theaters, an arcade room, and a large snack bar. Grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy your favorite flick at one of these state of the art studios.
Mission Quests Laser Tag Park
This fun-filled adventure park offers several laser tag courses. There are a variety of games offered in the arena and all games are monitored by a paid referee. It’s an action packed day that is sure to please.
Are You Moving to St. Pete?
Check out our:
- St Petersburg Condos
- St Petersburg Golf Course Homes
- St Petersburg Luxury Homes
- St Petersburg Town Homes
- St Petersburg Waterfront Homes
You can also search St. Pete listings by price:
- St Petersburg Homes under 100k
- St Petersburg Homes 100k – 200k
- St Petersburg Homes 200k – 300k
- St Petersburg Homes 300k – 400k
- St Petersburg Homes 400k – 500k
- St Petersburg Homes 500k – 600k
- St Petersburg Homes 600k – 700k
- St Petersburg Homes 700k – 800k
- St Petersburg Homes 800k – 900k
- St Petersburg Homes 900k – 1 Million
- St Petersburg Homes over 1 Million
You can even explore:
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000. If it’s easier, get in touch with us online. We’ll begin searching for your new home right away.