From PR Newswire:
NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — With the NFL season underway, NFL Homegating is calling all grill masters to grab their aprons and turn up the heat. Angie Mar, Chopped “Grill Masters” Champion, NFL Homegating “Burger Maestro,” and Chef and Owner of New York’s celebrated Beatrice Inn, has tapped her culinary expertise, love for mouth-watering burgers and enthusiasm for NFL Homegating to create 32 diverse and delicious burger recipes, inspired by each NFL market, for fans across the country to cook and enjoy with their friends and family on game day.
An NFL Homegating party is an authentic celebration of food, drink, tradition and fun with friends and family that brings the celebration and tradition of a stadium tailgate to the comfort of home. The NFL Homegating product line includes team branded cookware, drinkware, serve ware and décor designed to transform any home into a game watching headquarters and help fans show their team spirit all year round.
Mar’s creative and easy-to-follow recipes vary from sweet and savory to unusual and exotic. Each recipe incorporates an element of each team’s hometown, with signature ingredients representative of the region.
Here’s a snapshot of all 32 unique NFL Homegating burger recipes:
- Arizona: “Southwest Slam,” featuring diced jalapeños, crumbled cotijia cheese and chopped tomatillos
- Atlanta: “The Dirty Bird,” featuring Cajun seasoning, American cheese and bacon on breaded chicken breasts
- Baltimore: “Baltimore Harbor Master,” featuring soft shell crabs and cheese
- Buffalo: “Buffalo Winger,” featuring Bison burger patties, buffalo wing sauce, celery and bleu cheese
- Carolina: “Carolina Pork Primer,” featuring boneless pork chops, pickled onions and barbeque sauce
- Chicago: “Chicago Classic,” featuring beef patties, pickles, beefsteak tomatoes and cheese
- Cincinnati: “Cincinnati Chili Burger,” featuring patties made of ground beef and chili, dark chocolate and cinnamon
- Cleveland: “Dawgpound,” featuring kielbasa links, sauerkraut and barbeque sauce
- Dallas: “The All-American,” featuring diced jalapeños, hot sauce, hickory smoked barbeque sauce and cole slaw
- Denver: “Colorado Crush,” featuring queso fresco, chopped jalapeños and cilantro
- Detroit: “Motor City Mother Lode,” featuring horseradish-aged cheddar and hickory-smoked bacon on an English muffin
- Green Bay: “Cheesehead’s Delight,” featuring a fresh cranberry glaze, arugula and Wisconsin aged cheddar
- Houston: “Bulls on Parade,” featuring beef patties, nacho cheese and chunky red salsa on challah rolls
- Indianapolis: “Indy Insanity,” featuring veal patties, horseradish mayonnaise and beer-braised onions
- Jacksonville: “Jacksonville Delight,” featuring alligator meat, adobo mayonnaise, peaches and white cheddar
- Kansas City: “KC Cook-Out Burger,” featuring brisket basted in spicy molasses topped with flavorful potato salad
- Los Angeles: “LA Pacific Perfection,” featuring classic condiments, pickles, American cheese and sesame buns
- Miami: “Crispy Cuban,” featuring pork, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles
- Minnesota: “Minnesota Muncher,” featuring flavorful onions, Cambazola Black Label cheese and grilled potato buns
- New England: “The Colonial,” featuring lobster, hot sauce and celery
- New Orleans: “Big Easy Burger,” featuring crawfish, red beans, cayenne pepper and andouille sausage
- New York: “New York Melt,” featuring dry-aged beef, pastrami and fresh thyme on thick-cut rye, and the “New York Colossal Crunch,” featuring beefsteak tomato, crispy bacon and potato chips
- Oakland: “Blackhole Burger,” featuring brie, grilled onions and a squid ink aioli
- Philadelphia: “The Philly Remix,” featuring dry-aged ribeye, tellegio cheese and spicy calabrese peppers
- Pittsburgh: “Steel City Stacker,” featuring fried eggs and D’affinois cheese on a brioche bun
- San Diego: “San Diego Seaside Burger,” featuring beer-battered halibut, crushed tomatillo, corn and cilantro
- San Francisco: “Bay Area Burger,” featuring crab cakes, chopped cornichon and pickled onions on a sourdough English muffin
- Seattle: “Seattle Sauerkraut Slam,” featuring patties made of pork, veal and beef; Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and potato chips
- Tampa Bay: “The Tampa Bay Roll,” featuring Swiss cheese, kimchi and a sourdough roll
- Tennessee: “The Tennessee Brisket Burger,” featuring brisket, barbeque sauce, and bread and butter pickles on flaky biscuits
- Washington, D.C.: “Orchard Burger,” featuring avocado, gruyere cheese, diced apples and cole slaw
Each of the 32 burger recipes are available on the NFL Homegating Pinterest board and include easy-to-follow directions for crafting the perfect burger to take your NFL Homegating party to the next level or for celebrating your team on any day of the year.
Fans can prepare ingredients on the Touchdown Cutting Board, then fire up the grill in the NFL Homegating Grilling Apron. Then, display the perfectly crafted burger on a team branded Ceramic Plate, and serve it up with your favorite beverage in a Glass Tankard.
Discover additional recipes, entertaining tricks and more ways to keep the party going in style on the NFL Homegating Pinterest board. Show them off at your next NFL Homegating party with your favorite team products available at NFLShop.com/Homegating.