If you’re moving to Riverview, Florida, one of the first things on your mind is probably finding a house for your family. Once you’ve done that, your next task is enrolling your kids in school. There are many different school options in Riverview for your child. This article will explain how to enroll your children in a Riverview, Florida school.
1. Go to the Riverview, FL school district website.
Riverview is part of the Hillsborough County Public School district. To go to the district website, click here. You can find enrollment policies for the district by clicking on “Families” and then “Enrollment Information” at the top of the page, or by clicking here.
2. Gather required paperwork, including:
- Child’s past report card
- Verification of parent/guardian address (by electric bill, property tax receipt, or similar)
- Proof of child’s birth date (by birth certificate or similar)
- Child’s immunization records
- Physical examination
- Student Residency Form
3. Turn in paperwork to the district office.
Are You Buying a Home in Riverview?
Check out our:
- Riverview Condos
- Riverview Golf Course Homes
- Riverview Luxury Homes
- Riverview Town Homes
- Riverview Waterfront Homes
You can also explore:
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000. If it’s easier, get in touch with us online. We’ll begin searching for your new home right away.