If you’re moving to Seminole with children, here’s what you need to know about enrolling them in Pinellas County Schools.
Find Your School
The Pinellas County school district’s website has a school locator. The same page also provides links to school zone maps. If necessary, you can call 727-588-6210 for assistance.
Reserve a Slot
You can reserve a slot via their online Student Reservation System. You can also use this system request a different school during the district’s annual open enrollment period.
Register at Your Child’s School
The registration process must be completed in person at the school to which the pupil has been assigned. In order to complete the registration, you will need the following documents:
- Proof of age and identity, such as a birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- Physical examination certificate from within the last 12 months
Are You Buying a Home for Sale in Seminole?
Check out our:
- Seminole waterfront homes
- Seminole County foreclosures
- Homes for rent in Seminole
- Condos for sale in Seminole
- Houses for sale in Seminole, FL
You can also explore:
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000. If it’s easier, get in touch with us online. We’ll begin searching for your new home right away.