Do you need to request Tampa Traffic Accident Report? If the Tampa Traffic Accident Report is older than 60 days, you can locate it online. Older reports prior to January 1, 2017 aren’t online. For those older reports, visit the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles or call them at (850)617-3416. For recent reports older than 60 days, Florida Statute Section 316.066 says that a long form must be completed and submitted to the department within 10 days after an accident investigation is completed by the law enforcement officer if any of the following exist:
- The accident resulted in the death, injury or discomfort of any of the parties or passengers involved in the crash.
- There was a violation of s. 316.061(1) or s. 316.193.
- The accident rendered the vehicle inoperable “to a degree that required a wrecker to remove it from the scene of the crash.
- The accident involved a commercial motor vehicle.
To get a Tampa Traffic Accident Report, fill out this online form. You’ll also need a copy of your current photo identification.
Crash reports aren’t available to the public until 60 days after the date of the report, unless the report is requested by persons involved in the crash, their lawyer, their insurance company or qualified members of the media.
Thinking of Selling Your Tampa Bay Area Home?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
Are You Buying a Home for Sale in Tampa Bay?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!