If you’re like most people, you want to sell your home as quickly as possible – and at the same time, you want to get the best possible price.
However, if you’ve been paying attention to the Tampa Bay real estate market, you know that some homes sell more quickly than others do.
So what can you do to make sure yours is one of the homes that moves quickly?
5 Tips for Selling Your Home Quickly
- Make sure you talk to your Realtor® about a comparative market analysis. This completely free tool helps you determine how you should price your home – and it’s essential that you price it correctly from the beginning. Unfortunately, if you price your home too high, it’ll sit on the market without selling; if you price it too low, you’re leaving money on the table.
- Boost your home’s curb appeal. Buyers are increasingly savvy when it comes to scheduling their time, and many drive by homes before requesting a showing. Making sure the exterior of your home looks its best is a sure-fire way to get more showings.
- Follow your Realtor’s advice when it comes to home staging. You want buyers to envision their belongings in your space, so ask your agent what you can do to make that happen (and download our free home selling eBook, which is packed with great tips).
- Be flexible when it comes to showings. The more available your home is, the greater the likelihood that it will sell quickly.
- Give your Realtor as much information as you can, including what makes the neighborhood special, how easy it is to access local amenities, and what makes your home a great place to live.
Are You Selling a Home in Tampa Bay?
If you’re selling a home in the Tampa Bay area, we can help you get the job done. Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000, or if it’s easier, contact us online. We’d love the opportunity to tell you about our innovative marketing strategies that put your home front-and-center with qualified buyers.