Your Tampa Bay Realtor® has probably already talked to you about how to stage your home when you’re selling it, but why are you doing it?
Staging to Sell Your Home in Tampa Bay
Ideally, buyers will walk into your home, fall in love, and make an offer.
All on the same day.
If we’re being realistic — and we should be — it may not really happen all in one day.
Why Stage Your Home?
After you’ve cleaned your home to perfection, painted the walls, and repaired what you’re going to repair, it’s time to start staging it. You’re adding the finishing touches that enable potential buyers to envision themselves living there and create a fantastic ambience that they’ll love.
If it falls within your budget, hire a professional home stager (your Realtor can help you find someone who’s just right for the job).
If it doesn’t, don’t worry. You can do a great job on your own.
Tips From Professional Home Stagers
- Thin out your furniture. If you think a piece makes a room feel crowded, put it in storage.
- Use the 1, 3, 5 trick for displays. Group items into odd numbers to capture buyers’ attention.
- Keep the window treatments wide open so natural light pours into your home.
- Put orange oil on cabinets that look dry.
- Strategically place a large basket or bowl of fresh fruit on the counter.
- Fill your bathroom with spa treatments to add to the ambience, such as scented soaps and towels tied with ribbons
Are You Moving to the Tampa Area?
If you’re thinking about moving to Tampa, check out the links below to search for homes with just one click:
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000. If it’s easier, get in touch with us online. We’ll begin searching for your new home right away.