The Florida Aquarium is located in Tampa, Florida. It features a tank 500,000 gallon tank and is a large scale aquarium. The Florida Aquarium is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. We are lucky to have this leader in conservation and education right here in Tampa. It has a history of being a preferred spot for summer camps and school field trips for obvious reasons. It’s highly ranked among social media users. It features over 7,000 different aquatic plants and animals.
It’s found right in the Channel District of Downtown Tampa. It started as a private entity, but in 1999, the City of Tampa assumed responsibility of the aquarium.
It has a simulated wetlands exhibit beneath a tall glass atrium, a simulated beach, and a coral reef community! It’s not all aquariums! Plus, you can even swim and dive with sea animals. Check this out:
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!