Madeira Beach is a wonderful seaside fishing community with two-and-a-half miles of white sand beaches and a relaxed setting. This Gulf Coast resort has wonderful public parks, beaches, and waterfront restaurants–all within walking distance from most of the homes for sale here–for you to enjoy at your own pace.
John’s Pass Village and Boardwalk
John’s Pass is the entertainment district of Madeira Beach. This 1,100-foot boardwalk has all of the amenities you’ll need to make this a vacation to remember.
- Dozens of terrific restaurants and bars, not to mention seafood that is out-of-this-world
- Over a half-dozen parasailing and watersports centers to satisfy your next adrenaline fix
- Dozens of independent shops and boutiques
The Pirate Ship – Royal Conquest
Take a pirate-themed cruise that will capture anyone’s imagination.
- Two hours of family fun at sea
- Children’s activities include face painting, treasure hunts, pirate fables and more
- Watch the dolphins and other beautiful native aquatic life
- An epic water gun showdown will create unforgettable family moments
Public Parks in Madeira Beach
Multiple park and beach access points will easily get you where you want to go.
- Archibald Beach Park: This outdoor paradise has a gigantic outdoor picnic area for you to enjoy.
- City Centre Complex: A recreational center with an all-new pirate-theme playground.
- The Remember Our Children (ROC) Park: A new park dedicated to children. Meet the locals and participate in fun parades, community fundraisers, and Summerfest, a showcase of hot national musical acts.
Are You Moving to Madeira Beach?
If you’re looking for homes for sale in Madeira Beach, we can help.
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000; you can also contact us online if it’s easier. We’ll help you find the right home for your needs in Madeira Beach.
1660 GULF BOULEVARD PH-2 CLEARWATER BEACH, Florida
4 Beds 4 Baths 3,532 SqFt