Check out Google’s map to find sandbag locations near you:
Where to Find Sandbags for Hurricane Irma in Pinellas County
Sandbags are limited to 10 per person, and you must bring proof of residency or a utility bill to get yours.
St. Pete: Sandbags will be available from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. for the rest of the week at these locations.
• Northeast Park – 875 62nd Avenue NE (Cardinal drive entrance to Mangrove Bay Golf Course)
• Bartlett Park – 2000 7th St S (off 22nd Avenue South between 6th and 7th Street South)
• Northwest Pool Parking Lot – 2331 60th Street North
• Lake Vista Recreation Center – 1401 62nd Avenue South
Sandbags will also be made available for areas in unincorporated Pinellas during daylight hours.
Residents must fill their own sandbags.
Other locations with a limit of 20 sandbags per person:
• John Chesnut Sr. Park, 2200 East Lake Road in Palm Harbor
• Lealman Community Park, 3890 55th Ave. N. in St. Petersburg
• Taylor Park, 1100 Eighth Ave. S.W. in Largo
For more information, residents can call (727)464-4333 or visit the Pinellas County website.