If you’re moving to Largo, Florida, you’ll have access to plenty of fun things to do once you settle into your new home. Here are three fun things to do in Largo with your kids.
You and your children will learn more about America’s military history when you spend an afternoon at this museum. Exhibits detail battles fought in World War II and other military conflicts. Weaponry, military vehicles and other important pieces of memorabilia are also part of the exhibits. You can even take a ride in an authentic World War II M8 Reconnaissance Vehicle.
If you and your kids enjoy seeing animals in their natural habitats, you’ll be in for a real treat when you visit this park. Turtles, owls and different bird species are just a few of the animals that you’ll see here. The park also consists of a butterfly garden, playground and zip line.
This waterpark features slides, swimming pools and other aquatic features that provide a day of fun for the whole family. You can even take part in lap swimming and water aerobics while spending time here.
Are You Buying a Home in Largo, FL?
Check out our:
You can also search Largo homes for sale by price:
- Largo homes for sale under $100,000
- Largo homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Largo homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Largo homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Largo homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Largo homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Largo homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Largo homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Largo homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Largo homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Largo homes for sale over $1,000,000
You can even explore:
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000. If it’s easier, get in touch with us online. We’ll begin searching for your new home right away.