Are you thinking of relocating to Citrus Park, Florida? If you are, you’ll be glad to know there’s always something fun to do – and these are three of our favorites.
3 Fun Things to Do When You Live in Citrus Park, FL
1. Big Cat Rescue. Here visitors can view more than 80 rescued animals that include bobcats, caracals, cougars, leopards, lions, lynx, ocelots, serval cats, and tigers. Visitors participate in guided walking tours, and golf carts are available on some tours for those with mobility issues. If you visit, please be aware that tours sell out quickly, so book your tickets online in advance, and that due to safety issues children under ten years old are not permitted on the tours.
2. Cigar City Brewing. This neighborhood brewery offers brewery tours on which visitors can purchase the company’s craft brewed beer or cigars. One of its most popular brews is Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout which, in true Floridian style, incorporates cacao, chiles, cinnamon, and Madagascar into the recipe for a Latin-inspired flavor.
3. Westfield Citrus Park. Visit the indoor mall for hundreds of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. A movie theater and family-friendly events are just some of the attractions at this retail paradise.
Are You Moving to Citrus Park?
Check out our:
- Citrus Park Condos
- Citrus Park Golf Course Homes
- Citrus Park Luxury Homes
- Citrus Park Town Homes
- Citrus Park Waterfront Homes
You can also explore:
Find Citrus Park homes for sale in your price range with just one click:
- itrus Park Homes under 100k
- Citrus Park Homes 100k – 200k
- Citrus Park Homes 200k – 300k
- Citrus Park Homes 300k – 400k
- Citrus Park Homes 400k – 500k
- Citrus Park Homes 500k – 600k
- Citrus Park Homes 600k – 700k
- Citrus Park Homes 700k – 800k
- Citrus Park Homes 800k – 900k
- Citrus Park Homes 900k – 1 Million
- Citrus Park Homes over 1 Million
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000. If it’s easier, get in touch with us online. We’ll begin searching for your new home right away.