If you’re in a crunch and you need to sell your home quickly, know that it’s completely possible in many cases. In order to get your home to move off the market quickly, it’s essential that you set yourself up for a quick sale. Your Realtor® will help you make the right decisions along the way.
How Can You Sell Your Home Quickly?
- Make sure your home is priced right from the beginning. Unfortunately, many sellers think that they should price their homes on the high end and lower it if it doesn’t sell – but that’s a mistake. The longer your house sits on the market, the less perceived value that potential buyers attach to it. It’s important to price your home correctly right from the start. (We’ll be happy to give you a free CMA to find out how much your home is worth.)
- Boost your home’s curb appeal. Whether you have to put in new sod or you’re simply replacing the mailbox and painting the front door, any steps you take to improve your home’s curb appeal can pay off when your home sells quickly.
- Stage your home. Your Realtor will walk you through the basics of home staging, so it’s best if you listen. Remember, your Realtor has plenty of experience selling homes, and his or her advice can make a huge difference in how quickly your home sells.
- Be flexible for showings. When you’re ready on short notice, potential buyers will be more likely to come see your home.
- Make sure your Realtor has all the information he or she needs to market your home. This includes community information, high-resolution pictures and the “inside scoop” on local amenities.
Are You Selling a Home in Tampa Bay?
If you’re selling a home in the Tampa Bay area, we’d love to help you.
Call us at 727-584-8480 or 813-961-6000. If it’s easier, you can get in touch with us online. We’ll help you sell your home quickly and at the right price.