Snowbirds flock to Florida to retire, but if you’re thinking of moving to the Sunshine state to enjoy your retirement, have you settled on a city yet? We think you should know that St. Petersburg is one of Florida’s best places to retire.
St. Petersburg seniors love the beautiful breeze coming in from the Gulf and the amazing weather. But much of the Tampa Bay area and Gulf Coast offers these weather amenities. One community stands out among seniors for the great activities aimed at seniors.
St. Pete Beach Recreation Department has a multitude of activities to keep you fit and social. Here are a few examples:
- Cardio Drumming- An exciting new dimension in fitness training, classes are just $7.
- Line Dancing- This adults only class is just $6.
- SilverSneaker® Classic– This safe, effective exercise class will increase strength and range of motion. It’s perfect for those who are new to exercise. Classes start at just $4.
- Pickleball- A growing sport among seniors, this racquet sport is played on a badminton-sized court using a poly baseball with holes. Classes are just $3.
- Cardio Classes- Learn rhythmic steps, strength and core training with other adults for just $4.
- Body Overhaul– This class is perfect for seniors who need assistance with injury recovery. It includes muscle strengthening utilizing chair and a low impact workout. Classes are just $6.
Many seniors find that after moving to St. Petersburg, they become more fit than they were before the retired. There is plenty to keep active seniors or seniors who strive to become more active busy and engaged in mutually supportive environment. To learn more about the activities available, check out this website.
6823 E COUNTRY HIGHLANDS DRIVE FLORAL CITY, Florida
3 Beds 2 Baths 2,533 SqFt 12.500 Acres
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!