If you are looking to spend some time on the sunny side of life, you may want to put the wonderful city of Tampa, FL on the top of your to-visit list. The Tampa Bay area, situated on the beautiful West coast of the Sunshine State, has so much to offer travelers, such as:
- Busch Gardens: Enjoy the spills and thrills of one of the world’s premier theme parks with a visit to Busch Gardens. Lots of fun for the whole family.
- Florida Aquarium: The state of Florida is known for its diverse marine life, and you can check it out for yourself with a visit to the Florida Aquarium.
- Ybor City: Take a trip back in time with a visit to Ybor City. This picturesque little enclave harks back to the days when large numbers of Cubans made their homes in the city. Enjoy a cigar and a sandwich at one of the many retailers on the main drag in Ybor.
- Tampa Riverwalk: There is no better way to see Tampa than from along the river. Take a stroll down Tampa’s scenic Riverwalk, and be sure to stop off in one of the many parks and other attractions along the way.
- Glazer Children’s Museum: Kids of all ages will enjoy the many exhibits and amusements on offer at the Glazer Children’s Museum. A brief walk down the Riverwalk will put you right at the museum’s front door.
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino: Chance your luck with a spin of the roulette wheel at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino. You never know, you might hit that jackpot!
- Tampa Theater: Take in a show at one of the oldest and most historic theaters in all of Florida. The Tampa Theater shows just about everything from musicals to classic movies, so you’re sure to find something that you will enjoy.
There really isn’t any bad time of year to visit the city of Tampa as it is sunny all year round. So step out into the Florida sun and enjoy your time in The Big Guava.
Are You thinking of buying a Home in Tampa Bay?
Use our site to search homes for sale in Tampa Bay and all of our surrounding areas. Unlike the “big name” sites out there, our site is directly connected to our local MLS and is updated EVERY HOUR. By creating a Property Manager account you can stay on top of the newest homes for sale and get Price Change alerts so you can stay ahead of other buyers and beat them to the BEST deals!
In the meantime, check out these 1 click searches: