Looking to save money on back to school clothing this season? Join the community for a Back to School Swap. You don’t have to swap to shop. In other words, you aren’t obligated to donate clothing in order to participate in the Back to School Swap. If you do have gently used clothing, shoes and accessories though, they’ll be put to good use.
Join the community at New Port Richey Library located at 5939 Main Street for this back-to-school event. They’re also accepting gently used items for babies. Entry is free.
Back to School Swap
- August 10: Noon-4pm
- August 11: 10am-12:30pm
New Port Richey Library
5939 Main Street
604 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BOULEVARD W TAMPA, Florida
1,637 SqFt 0.220 Acres
1660 GULF BOULEVARD PH-2 CLEARWATER BEACH, Florida
4 Beds 4 Baths 3,532 SqFt
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!