If you want to check out the new Zephyrhills City Hall, but haven’t had a reason to stop in, you’re in luck! The city is holding a ribbon cutting ceremony and an open house at the end of this month. So, join your neighbors and city officials at the open house and quench your curiosity! It will begin at 4 o’clock in the afternoon on Tuesday November 27th. The actual ribbon cutting ceremony will be held at 6 o’clock in the evening.
The new Zephyrhills City Hall had a $6 million price tag. It’s been open to the public for a few weeks, but the 19,000-square-foot facility was still getting the fountain and courtyard put in. The courtyard beautifully connects City Hall to the library! The new facility is right in the footprint of the old City Hall which was built in the 1950s.
New City Hall Open House
Tuesday, November 27th
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Ribbon Cutting at 6:00 PM
5335 8th Street
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!