The City of St. Petersburg hopes that residents of the city will join them for a kickoff meeting for the 34th Street/ Central Town Center plan. The idea is to work together to create a vision that will enhance area surrounding 34th street. The plan will create opportunities for development and investment.
34th Street/Central Town Center Plan Kickoff Meeting
When is the meeting?
Jan. 30th at 6:00 p.m.
Where will it be held?
Empath Suncoast Hospice
3050 1st Avenue South
Who is invited?
- Residents of surrounding neighborhoods
- Residents of St. Petersburg
- Businesses in the area
- Property owners in St. Petersburg
What will be discussed?
- Economic development
- Land use
- Land design
If you have any questions, you’re invited to contact Gary Jones by telephone at 727-893-7877 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you miss this meeting, there will be another meeting in the spring that will present preliminary recommendations based on the upcoming meeting discussion.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!