This week, construction begins on a four-story boutique hotel in Tampa’s Ybor City neighborhood. The 176-room hotel will cost $50 million and be built on the 1400 block of E. Seventh Avenue.
Right now the area is mostly just a parking lot, but the block was once home to the El Dorado which was once run by Tampa crime boss Charlie Wall. That block is already rich with history and Ybor City residents are watching history in the making this week as construction begins!
This Thursday, May 24, at 10:30am will be the groundbreaking ceremony for the future hotel in Ybor City. Come out and join us for this exciting occasion! pic.twitter.com/9jLzx098ou
— More in Ybor (@historicybor) May 22, 2018
The hotel will include a courtyard with a pool, glorious balconies and a full service restaurant. A ground breaking is scheduled for Thursday. The hotel is expected to open late next year!
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!