The 26-acre St. Petersburg Pier District moves closer to the edge of downtown, so you may face some inconvenience this spring. Expect the perimeter construction fence to move nearer to Bay Shore Drive NE. Plus, if you want access to the St. Petersburg Museum of History, keep in mind the access point will be changed to accommodate the construction. At this point, most of the pilings for the deck are actually placed and almost a quarter of the deck has been poured. The pile driving for the decks should be complete in April.
In April, the City Council will vote on a contract with Earthscape of Ontario, Canada to design and build custom play equipment for a playground. The playground will be right by the pier near where the former Dolphin parking lot used to be.
So, as you can see, right now, we will face a bit of inconvenience, but it will be worth it once this project is complete!
Thinking of Selling Your Tampa Bay Area Home?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
Are You Buying a Home for Sale in Tampa Bay?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or surrounding area. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!