You can save big on back-to-school shopping with Florida’s sales tax holiday. On August 3 through August 5, state sales tax is waived on all most school supplies and clothing. Last year, computers were also tax-free, but not this year. So, stock up on dresses, coats, belts and more during this sales tax holiday!
Clothing and accessory items costing less than $60 per item that are tax free include:
- Bathing suits
- Baseball cleats
- Dress ties
- Fanny packs
- Rain boots
Also, you can pick up most school supplies like pens, notebooks, folders, glue, compasses and calculators as long as they are less than $15 and avoid paying sales tax!
604 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BOULEVARD W TAMPA, Florida
1,637 SqFt 0.220 Acres
1660 GULF BOULEVARD PH-2 CLEARWATER BEACH, Florida
4 Beds 4 Baths 3,532 SqFt
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!