If you’re thinking of moving to Florida, have you checked out the Florida Residency Guide? It’s a great source of information from the state for those who plan to relocate to Florida. To check it out, just follow this link.
The Florida Residency Guide details the Florida Ad Valorem Tax, what kinds of pets or other animals you can have, vehicle registration and titling, and how to establish domicile. It goes over hunting and fishing in the State of Florida, the homestead exemption, getting an ID card or driver’s license and School performance. It talks about the SunPass Automated Toll Collection System, vehicle tags, traffic and more. It even highlights tuition costs and the weather. It explains the Florida use tax and the sales tax in the state.
All of this and much more is featured in the Florida Residency Guide. It’s a great resource for anyone relocating to Florida. Now, if you’re relocating to the Tampa Bay area, contact us. We’d love to help you find the right home for you.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!