The State of Florida operates a Florida Waste Tire Management Program. The Florida Waste Tire Management Program addresses how waste tires can be stored, transported, processed, disposed and used. This is incredibly important given Florida’s vast wetlands. Waste tires promote mosquito breeding. Plus, improper management can harm the natural environment of the state, which is crucial to the survival of countless species.
Florida Waste Tire Management Program manages an abatement program that helps cleaning up illegal waste tire piles too. Plus, it distributes funds to small counties with a population less than 100,000. That way small counties have assistance dealing with waste tires. To check to make sure a particular waste tire facility is allowed to operate in Florida, check out the list of currently permitted Florida Waste Tire Processors here.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!