Do you own a business in the South St. Petersburg Community Redevelopment Area (CRA)? This redevelopment area was established to promote reinvestment in the designated area. If you’re not sure what constitutes the South St. Petersburg CRA, you can check out this map online.
The CRA in which the grant is being offered is a 7.4 square mile area. It’s actually one of the largest CRAs in Florida. It contains Greater Childs Park, over 20 different neighborhoods and business associations and even two Florida Main Street Districts. So, between the programs offered, many different businesses could qualify for assistance including the following programs:
- Commercial Site Improvement Grant
- Commercial Building Interior and Tenant Improvement Grant
- Commercial Revitalization Program
⚠ ATTN: South St. Petersburg CRA business owners – the deadline to apply for a CRA commercial grant is fast approaching. Visit https://t.co/Zleb6sAiN3 to see which grants are available for application. pic.twitter.com/K0KlfR2T1j
— St. Petersburg, FL (@StPeteFL) January 28, 2019
The City of St. Petersburg will start accepting CRA commercial grant applications on February 1, 2019 and all applications are due by 5 p.m. on February 11, 2019. Just take your application to The Greenhouse (City Hall Annex) located just east of City Hall.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!