The Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections offers an online tool to help you find a copy of your sample ballot and to help you figure out where you go to vote. Click here to use this interactive voting tool.
Keep in mind, you can’t be turned away just because you lost your ID. State law allows people to vote without ID using a provisional ballot. All that will happen is that your canvassing board will later compare your signature on the provisional ballot with the signature on your voter registration record. When it’s clear that your signatures match, your provisional ballot will be counted.
There are a number of other confusing scenarios that may cause people to think they aren’t allowed to vote. Since you only have one chance to vote, check in with this informational page offered by the Secretary of State if you feel you have been wrongly turned away at the polls.
Extra Information About Your Hillsborough County Ballot
- Hillsborough County ballots include proposed amendments and revisions to the Florida Constitution. Click here to read the full text for each proposed amendment. (En Español)
- Hillsborough County ballots include a proposed amendment to the Hillsborough County Charter. Click here to read the full text of that. (En Español)
- If you live in Hillsborough County in Temple Terrace, your ballot will include proposed changes to the City of Temple Terrace Charter. Click here to read the full text of that proposed change to the charter. (En Español)
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!