If you’re preparing for a move, you should know a couple of things about a moving company. First of all, don’t ever hire a moving company that isn’t licensed or doesn’t carry insurance. Sure, you may normally have your friends come help you move and think that it’s not too big of a deal if your movers aren’t insured and licensed.
Still, it really is a big deal, because you could end up with underage teenage drivers at the wheel of a semi-truck! Plus, at least your friends care about damaging that family heirloom. Unlicensed, uninsured movers really don’t. So, check to make sure that the company operates under a state license. Ask them to provide you with it!
If you’re moving across state lines, check the mover’s unique license number that was issued to them by the United States Department of Transportation (you can search for that here).
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!