If you want to make sure to sell your Tampa Bay home quickly, we have a few pointers. To start, home staging really does help. It does influence how quickly your home is sold. Plus, it helps bring you the most money. Here are a few tips that we’ve found help sell Tampa Bay homes more quickly.
- Remove your family photos. People want to imagine their own family in a home, not yours.
- Use light scents to create a welcoming smell.
- Clean the windows and make sure they function properly. This helps make the home look better and helps assure buyers that the home is a sound investment. Many people forget to clean their windows, because it’s one of the less regular chores.
- Repair all small issues. Small holes in the wall? Squeaky doors? You might not notice them, since you’ve been living with them. Buyers will though.
- Keep your floors, including edges and corners spotless.
- Make sure your grout is clean. If it doesn’t clean well, consider replacing it. Dirty grout grosses home buyers out. Even if their own grout is dirty, they don’t want someone else’s dirty grout to think about.
- Rearrange or remove furniture until the house feels like it’s not crowded.
- Empty your garbage every day. The last thing you need is for the lingering smell of yesterday’s dinner to turn off a potential buyer. Right?
- Rent a storage locker to keep your boxes, seasonal clothes, garage supplies, decorations and ill-fitting furniture.
- Use mirrors to make the home feel larger.
If you’d like more ideas check out our room-by-room home staging checklist or ask us to come look at your house. We’d love to use our years of experience to help you sell your Tampa Bay home.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!