Interested in buying a home on short sale in Hillsborough County? The largest perks of buying a home on a short sale: Purchasing a property for a substantial discount, with favorable financing terms, and instant equity.
If you’re interested in a short sale in Hillsborough County, contact us. We’ll ask you to consider the following:
- How much you would spend on renovation.
- The short sale’s value.
- Whether there are any liens on the short sale in Hillsborough County.
- If you’ve secured financing ahead of time. (Be sure to get preapproval, because short sales proceedings can move quickly.)
Keep in mind, many lenders require buyers to apply specifically for a short sale. To learn more about buying a short sale in Hillsborough County or the surrounding counties, check out our Short Sale Buyer page.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!