Madeira Beach parking permits are on a new system in 2018. It coincides to the city’s new parking pay stations. Once fully implemented, parking permits will be verified simply by scanning your license plate! If you are a Madeira Beach resident you can get a resident’s parking permit. Just bring a proof of residency or a proof of ownership and your vehicle registration form to the City of Madeira’s office lobby and get your 2018 parking permit.
Proof of Residency for Madeira Beach Parking Permit
The following satisfy the proof of residency requirement for obtaining the parking permits:
- Driver’s License
- Lease agreement (for 6 months or longer)
- Real estate tax bill
- Voter’s registration card
Proof of Ownership for Madeira Beach Parking Permit
If you own property in the city, but don’t actually live in Madeira Beach, that’s OK. You can still get a parking permit. Just bring a proof of ownership. The following can serve as proof of ownership of a Madeira Beach parking permit:
- Property tax statement
- Utility bill
City of Madeira Beach Parking Tip: “You may not BACK into a parking space at any City lot per City Code of Ordinances, Sec. 66-72-3.”
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!