Pasco County plans to rebrand as Florida’s next sports tourism destination. If you think about it, it’s practically there already. Pasco County has the Center Ice facility, awesome volleyball courts at Hudson’s Sunwest Park, a $44 million indoor sports complex headed to Wesley Chapel, and a zip line course at TreeHoppers in Dade City.
Pasco County has plans for biking and hiking trails and new opportunities for boating. Visit Pasco, the county’s tourism department, teamed up with a PR firm to start spreading he word: Pasco County is a sports tourism destination!
The new slogan for Pasco County? “Let’s Play.” The brand will feature new logos and a new marketing plan. Visit Pasco will plan itineraries for vacation goers with hotels, restaurants and activities. The new plan encompasses the entire county and is expected to increase revenue through promotion of sports tourism.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!