Public transportation in Brandon, Florida is provided by Hillsborough Area Regional Transit. It has local bus lines and express bus lines. Brandon is just 10 miles from Tampa on the Selmon Expressway. The town borders I-75, Riverview, Valrico and Seffner. HART transit bus lines transport Brandon residents to and from Tampa, Ruskin, Progress Village and MacDill Air Force Base daily.
Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Lines Serving Brandon Residents
HART has maps and schedules for all of its bus lines, streetcars, and alternative transportation right on its website, including lines serving Brandon residents. Here’s a direct link to the maps and schedules pages.
By the way, seniors can take advantage of the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART)’s senior permit program.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!