A new report from Business.org named Tampa Bay the number one city in America for women-owned businesses! They considered employment rates and equal pay as well, and Tampa Bay was the best city in the nation for women entrepreneurs. Runner up cities included Silicon Valley and Seattle.
They took into consideration the percentage of businesses that were women-owned in any city. Plus they considered the number of new businesses per 100,000 people. They also looked at how man chapters of National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) there were.
Hey women business owners, maybe it’s time to relocate to Tampa Bay?
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!
13030 US HIGHWAY 92 E DOVER, Florida
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,677 SqFt 13.420 Acres
3505 SEAWAY DRIVE NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida
4 Beds 4 Baths 2,125 SqFt 0.180 Acres
1320 GOLF VIEW DRIVE BELLEAIR, Florida
3 Beds 3 Baths 2,320 SqFt 0.260 Acres
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.