A new study from SmartAsset discovered that four of the top ten easiest places to sell a home in Florida are Tampa Bay neighborhoods! Neighborhoods in northern Hillsborough County make up the first second and tenth spots on the list.
The number one easiest neighborhood to sell a home in in Florida is the area around the University of South Florida. These homes stay on the market a mere 3.3 days. Plus, the homes in that area are holding steady or rising in value. Only 6.8 percent of the homes in that area of Tampa have decline in value at all.
604 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BOULEVARD W TAMPA, Florida
1,637 SqFt 0.220 Acres
1660 GULF BOULEVARD PH-2 CLEARWATER BEACH, Florida
4 Beds 4 Baths 3,532 SqFt
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!