Don’t miss out on your chance to vote for your favorite pets in the Humane Society of Tampa Bay’s 2019 Pet Calendar Contest! You can cast your vote online here. The 4th Annual Pet Photo Calendar Contest is put on to raise money for the needy pets in the area. To enter the contest, contestants’ caregivers make a $10 donation and then submit the entry.
By entering and voting in the contest, you’ll be supporting the animals in our community. The top pet pin-ups will appear in the 2019 pet calendar!
Voting In The 2019 Pet Calendar Contest
Each vote cast in the pet calendar contest costs $1.00. Voting ends July 31, 2018, so act fast to participate!
If you have any questions, contact Sarah Dale at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay by telephone at (813) 774-4306 or by email at SarahD@humanesocietytampa.org.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!