If you’re buying a home for sale in Tampa Bay, you’ll be glad to live close to Busch Gardens – and there are several great events on deck at the park this spring and summer, too.
What’s Happening at Busch Gardens in March?
The Food and Wine Festival at Busch Gardens is going on between March 3 and April 29, and it’s always a great time.
The festival features exciting new cuisine (including 16 new dishes and a huge selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails).
Each weekend during the festival, great concerts are going on at Gwazi Field. The best part? All concerts are included with your ticket, Fun Card or annual pass. Performers include:
- The Fray on March 10
- Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band and more on March 11, 2018 Olga Tanon on March 17
- Goo Goo Dolls on March 18
- Better Than Ezra and Tonic on March 24
- Michael Bolton on March 25
- Boyz II Men on March 34
- Natalie Grant on April 1
- Hank Williams, Jr. on April 7
- TLC on April 8
- Bret Michaels on April 14
- Kool & The Gang and The Commodores on April 15
- The All-American Rejects on April 21
- Cole Swindell on April 22
- Flo Rida on April 28
- Kaleo & Bleachers on April 29
Are You Buying a Home for Sale in Tampa Bay?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, call us at 813-961-6000. In the meantime, check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000