Will Tampa Bay residents get to witness next week’s rare Super Blood Wolf Moon? Fingers crossed! This breathtaking lunar event involves a super moon and an eclipse that turns the moon red.
“During a total lunar eclipse, the Moon first enters into the penumbra, or the outer part of Earth’s shadow, where the shadow is still penetrated by some sunlight,” NASA explained.
This Super Blood Wolf Moon would technically be a great show, but only if the weather is agreeable. The weather could go either way. One report says that it will be mostly cloudy that night. Another says there’s a chance of a storm!
When To Watch Tampa Bay’s Super Blood Wolf Moon
The event starts Sunday January 20th in the evening and lasts until the early morning on Monday the 21st. So if the weather complies, this is the event’s schedule.
Sunday 10:30 PM – The eclipse begins above Tampa.
Sunday 11:41 PM – The Moon starts to turn crimson.
Monday 12:16 AM – The eclipse peaks.
Monday 12:43 AM – Event begins to end.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR TAMPA BAY AREA HOME?
If you’re interested in selling a Tampa Bay area home, please contact us for more information about listing your home. Check out our helpful article describing the process and how to decide if it’s the right time to sell.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME FOR SALE IN TAMPA BAY?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Tampa Bay, do a quick online search or check out our:
- Tampa Bay homes for sale under $100,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Tampa Bay homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
Our experienced agents know the area and would love to find you the perfect home in the Tampa Bay or any of the surrounding areas. When you’re ready, call us at 813-961-6000, or contact us online. We handle real estate in Hillsborough County (the Tampa – St. Petersburg – Clearwater metropolitan area), real estate in Pasco County (Port Richey, New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills and San Antonio), and real estate in Pinellas County (Tampa – St. Petersburg metropolitan area.) We’ll help you find the right home for your needs!